Hard Money Loan Columbus | Hard Money Lenders Columbus | Fast Close
Need Hard Money Loan in Columbus? We fast close Hard Money, Bridge, Fix & Flip, Ground-up construction loan requirements at great rates and terms.
Why to consider Columbus for the Real Estate Investment?- During the period of 2021-2023, the median sales price for a Columbus area property was $530,000, and the average rental price for a one-bedroom apartment was $2,492. There is a 18% increase in the real estate prices comparatively to pre-2000. That’s why, the Columbus is considered as the fast-growing real estate market for the investment.
- RATES STARTING AT 6.99%*+
- POINTS AS LOW AS 1.50*
- 1-3 YEAR TERM INTEREST ONLY
- UP TO 90% LTV!
- NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY*
- QUICK 7 DAY CLOSING
- BROKERS WELCOME
- NO VERIFIED INCOME DOCS REQUIRED OR TAX RETURNS NEEDED
- MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT OF $100,000 UP TO 100 MILLION
- LENDING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE ON COMMERCIAL LOANS
- N/O/O RESIDENTIAL, BUSINESS USE PURPOSE, INVESTMENT & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES ONLY
- 30 YR RENTAL PROGRAM WITH RATES STARTING AT 5.49%!
Why use hard money lender in Columbus? - There are many reasons why a borrower would choose to use private financing or a hard money loan over affordable conventional financing:
- Fast Closing- Hard Money Loan typically closed faster than conventional loans being the real estate as collateral. It means, you can receive the funds in 3-5 days.
- Flexibility- They are flexible and do not use an underwriting process. We can tailor repayment and collateral release terms to be beneficial to both (us and lender).
- Financial condition not important. We can approve your hard money loan without requiring your financial documents.
- Credit score does not matter. If you do not currently have a good credit rating, it may be impossible to obtain a conventional loan for real estate development. But, you can always get a hard money loan as it doesn’t required a your credit score.
- The payment is not highlighted because the borrower provides collateral. In a hard money loan, the property itself usually serves as collateral for the loan. But even here, lenders may give investors some leeway. For example, some lenders allow you to collateralize the loan with personal assets, such as a retirement account or residential property you own.
Our financing decisions mainly based on LTV for the Hard Money Loan Ohio requirements. Being said, we aim for an LTV of 50% to 65% for our hard money loans. This means that we generally lend 65% of the appraised value of the property to the borrower.